Royal Armouries Museum
The museum is an impressive home for the national collection of arms and armour.
Explore the world of the warrior from early medieval knights to the modern-day soldier in five exciting galleries: War, Tournament, Self Defence, Hunting and Oriental.
National treasures on display include:
• King Henry VIII's royal armours
• The Littlecote collection of English Civil War arms and armour
• Jewel-encrusted presentation swords
• Ancient gift armours from the Japanese Shoguns
• Highly decorated firearms
• Exquisite pieces from India such as the magnificent elephant armour
The imposing Hall of Steel features a100ft-high massed display of over 3,000 objects.
Get your hands on history with the interactive displays and handling collections or test your skills on the crossbow range.
A fascinating FREE day out for all the family.
Here to get you there www.wymetro.com